Rat Hockey Calendar
Use for day by day updates on Rat Times
YOU MAY WANT TO CALL TO CONFIRM TIMES BEFORE COMING
ALL RAT (POND) HOCKEY SESSIONS ARE:
* All Rat Hockey Sessions are skated at your own risk.
* All Seasons cannot be held responsible for personal property, damages or injuries.
* All Seasons Ice Rinks reserves the right to change or cancel scheduled sessions at any time, so we recommend that you call ahead of time to confirm.
* NO CONTACT-ZERO TOLERANCE- SKATERS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IF THIS IS VIOLATED!
* FULL EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED!!!
ADULT Rat - Each Player $10 / First 2 Goalies are FREE / extra Goalies $5 each
* All Players MUST be 18 years or older and present a valid I.D., if one is requested by the front counter staff.
YOUTH Rat - Each Player $10 / First 2 Goalies are FREE / extra Goalies $5 each
* Players must be 12- 17 years of age for YOUTH rat hockey.
PARENT & CHILD Rat - Each Player $5.00
* EACH CHILD SKATER (12 & UNDER) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT CHAPERONE, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
ADULT LEARN-TO-PLAY HOCKEY CLASS - Each Player $20.00
* All Players MUST be 18 years or older and present a valid I.D., if one is requested by the front counter staff. This is A CLASS with instruction supplied by one of our qualified Coaches.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN ON RAT HOCKEY SESSIONS OR SKATE RENTALS.
A minimum of five (5) players must be in attendance by the start of the session or play will be cancelled.
ALL SEASONS ICE RINKS 31W330 NORTH AURORA ROAD, AURORA, IL 60563
PHONE: (630) 851-0755 FAX: (630) 851-0511
SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY PHONE.