Day by day freestyle times and information!
ALL SEASONS ICE RINKS
FREESTYLE ON SATURDAYS WILL NOW END AT 2:10 PM
Click HERE to download our 2014 Summer Freestyle Ice Schedule
Freestyle ice is practice ice for skaters in Freeskate One and above. Skaters below this level are only allowed on freestyle ice if they are receiving a lesson with a coach.
- Coaches that are NOT a part of the All Seasons' staff are required to provide proof of liability insurance coverage, a letter of intent that includes the names of the students they are going to be teaching and pay the $3.00 per lesson pro fee.
- Use of our harness requires a signed waiver by the skater's parent and a trained coach.
- Any skater that is deemed to be a hazard to other skaters by management will be asked to exit the ice without any credit or refund on remaining ice time.
- Freestyle sessions may be canceled at the discretion of the rink management.
- ALL skaters are required to sign-in and make sure that their time is paid for BEFORE taking the ice.
- All skaters are required to follow the "Freestyle Rules of Etiquette" which includes looking out for other skaters and always being courteous to other skaters and coaches.
Walk-on freestyle sessions are sold in half-hour and hourly increments.
Monday through Friday $9.00/ half-hour Saturday & Sunday $10.00/half-hour
Monday through Friday $16.00/ hour Saturday & Sunday $18.00/hour
Punch cards are available that offer discounts to customers. These cards are kept at our front counter for customer convenience. This way, when parents are not present with their skater, the skater is still paid for. Punch cards are good for 10 freestyle sessions & are sold as either half-hour or hourly cards.
10 punches $75/ half-hour $130/ hour
20 punches $140/ half-hour $240/ hour
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON-LINE! See link at top of page.
Unlimited Contracts are available from the months of September through May OR June through August. PACKAGES START at just $275 per month!
All Freestyles are open to all levels (see terms shown above) unless otherwise specified.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE BROCHURE FOR TIMES IF NONE ARE SHOWN ON THE CALENDAR BELOW.
Weekend freestyle ice will be EXCLUSIVELY for figure skaters that have an All Seasons' Staff Coach. GUEST Coaches and skaters that do not have an All Seasons Staff Coach will NOT be allowed to skate on our weekend ice slots. We apologize for any inconvenience. During the weekdays, ALL GUEST Coaches MUST sign in at the front counter and pay the appropriate "Guest Pro" fee (currently $3 per skater) Thank you.
ALL SEASONS ICE RINKS 31W330 NORTH AURORA ROAD, AURORA, IL 60563
PHONE: (630) 851-0755 FAX: (630) 851-0511
SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY PHONE.